Monday, September 17, 2012

I am a very energetic girl. I love to have fun and I do like school. I don't consider myself a shy person maybe when I don't know anyone. I'm a really friendly person and I like to make friends. I enjoy doing many thing but the thing I love the most is soccer. I have a passion and dedication to it. Currently I am on my schools soccer team and I enjoy playing for my school.
The biggest influences on my life are my mom and boyfriend. My mom has always been a big influence on me she has made it through a hard life to give us what she can. She has had 2 jobs and she started with 2 jobs her whole life since I was 7. She strives to gives what we need and I thank God for a strong and independent mother like her. My boyfriend has also helped me in the past 1 years with maturing a little more everyday. I have left outside of my comfort zone where I would isolate myself from others. He has helped me to see what the world has to offer. As of now I learn from him and our mistakes and I know that every action has a consequences whether good or bad. He's became an influence to me when I learned that he made it trough this world without the help of anyone. He is an independent person and he has had bad times but he still pulls through strong. I have someone I can look up to who is strong.
My goals are to finish school and get certified in nursing. I am now a a junior but plan to graduate this year. I have worked hard since my 8th grade year because I had a big impact in my life to help me change from what I was in 7th to what I became in 8th grade. I have really showed progress over the years and I do take my studies seriously that is why I have planed to graduate this year. After this year I would like to attend to Concorde and get certified in nursing. This is  a little about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment